Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
South Carolina Home & Auto Insurance Bundles
Proudly serving Columbia, Irmo, Chapin, Lexington & Surrounding Areas
Protecting various assets in your life means having effective insurance coverage. Since you have so many financial assets, you likely need more than one policy.
By bundling these policies, you can save time and money when getting coverage. Let the team at Affordable Insurance Group help you get the right bundle for your home and auto insurance.
You Can Benefit from Bundling
Your car and home likely rank highly among the major assets and investments you own. Consider bundling your home and insurance policies for maximum effectiveness and savings.
Bundling is the process of buying two policies with the same insurer. This process has many advantages.
- It provides policyholders the convenience of managing their policies with the same carrier. This, in turn, allows them to easily adjust their policies to suit their needs.
- It can lead to cost savings. Many insurance companies may offer deep discounts or reduce certain costs for customers who bundle their policies. For example, a multi-policy discount can help policyholders save bigtime on their insurance bills.
Why You Need Homeowners and Auto Insurance
A home or car could be damaged or even destroyed in an accident or fire. In these situations, auto and homeowners insurance can help owners get the financial assistance they need to repair the damage or get a replacement.
Take a look at what your policies can provide.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will likely require insurance.** This policy can provide that coverage.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.** This policy can provide help with that capital.
- If you are a victim of theft or vandalism, this policy can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage can help pay expenses. Both coverage options are standard under this policy.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it can cost a lot of money to fix or replace it. This policy provides assistance.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive. This policy can help cover those costs.
- If you are responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you have available. This policy can help with legal fees and damages.
- Most states require drivers to have mandatory insurance coverage. This policy meets those requirements.
Getting the correct insurance is all about protecting yourself financially. Each of these policies can help protect your overall solvency. By getting the right bundle, you won’t just get the right coverage. You’ll also be able to save money on your premiums.
Let Us Help You
Affordable Insurance Group has your coverage needs in mind, and we can help you get the right coverage bundle at the right price to fit your needs.
As an independent agency, we do the shopping for you. We can compare the coverage options offered by multiple insurance carriers and match the right company and products to your needs. This, in turn, can help you get effective, affordable coverage. By tapping into our network of carriers, you can rest assured that you will get the best bundling options available.
Call us at (803) 798-4499 or contact us online to get started!