Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Also Serving Irmo, Chapin, Lexington & Surrounding Areas in South Carolina
When running a business, you don’t want to put your earnings and hard assets on the line. To add security to your operation, you’ll need business insurance. Achieving full protection will likely involve getting several types of coverage.
For help enrolling in coverage, come to Affordable Insurance Group. Our goal is to help every Columbia business owner get the appropriate business insurance portfolio.
Why Do You Need Business Insurance?
As a business owner, you’ll invest considerable earnings into acquiring hard assets and supporting operations. So, if a damaging incident inhibits operations, you stand to lose out financially.
Nevertheless, with the right business insurance, you can get financial help recovering from unexpected mishaps. Rather than paying out of pocket for repairs, legal settlements and property replacement, let your coverage pay for some or all the costs. At the end of the day, your coverage can ensure you will keep the business operating even during challenging times.
Available Coverage Options
At Affordable Insurance Group, we therefore help you search an exhaustive index of business coverage to determine what is specifically right for you. Some of the coverage to think about includes:
- Property Insurance: This coverage can help you pay for building and possessions (including certain inventory) damaged in a covered incident.
- General Liability Coverage: Covers you if a customer or vendor sustains injury or property damage by working with the business.
- Business Interruption Coverage: Helps you pay standard operating costs in case an incident causes you to temporarily close.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If you use drive during business operations, you’ll likely need this coverage. The limits of commercial auto coverage will address your special needs as a business operator.
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Protection: This coverage is sometimes called professional liability insurance. It covers various clerical, advisory or professional mistakes that financially harm to a client. You can use this coverage to compensate them.
- Workers Compensation: Most businesses must carry this coverage. It helps employees who get hurt or sick on the job. It provides income support or other assistance in their recovery.
- Cyber Liability Insurance: If your data systems become compromised, you might put personal and client security at risk. This coverage can help you recover data and protect customers from harm related to private data loss or exposure.
Don’t forget to ask your insurance agent about Business Owners Policy (BOP) options. These are packages containing several common elements of business coverage in one portfolio. They generally include property, general liability and business interruption coverage, all for one premium.
What Protection Do You Need?
The coverage you need will depend on your unique operating risks. To determine what works, our agents can help you consider such important factors as:
- Your budgetary needs. Everyone wants an affordable premium, and we’ll help you get one.
- Requirements in your industry. All our policies will meet any standards imposed by law.
- Deductibles and coverage limits to offer you adequate compensation.
Here When You Need Us
Affordable Insurance Group is here when you need help with a business insurance package. With us, you’ll always get effective coverage at the lowest prices. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a quote!